Successful managers are renowned for staying calm in unknown situations as well as under pressure. Unexpected critics and failures cannot unsettle them. At the same time they are open for justified concerns and can incorporate these. They use their team to compensate missing knowledge of special details and benefit from everybody’s experiences. They succeed not only in routine jobs but especially when unknown challenges have to be overcome.
Professional pilots with long lasting experience as instructors and coaches teach techniques which help to find the best possible solutions in critical situations and under pressure.
This programme is targeting leaders who want to extend their skills in unknown and challenging situations.
- You learn how to prepare for challenging situations using mental training. Identify risks timely and develop a strategy to treat them.
- You learn to take up ideas and concerns of your team and take them into account. This helps you completing tasks more efficient and more successful while you are able to motivate and encourage your team.
- You reflect your own behaviour under pressure and realize where you could extend your skills.
The seminar is aiming at experienced leaders who like to improve their personal skills when under stress or in unknown situations.
Areas of Focus
- How can I prepare myself for a challenging task?
- How can I prepare my team?
- How do I achieve the necessary flexibility to react on unforeseen events?
Communication and leadership under pressure
- How does clear communication assure to reach goals?
- How can I motivate people to address concerns and state ideas in critical situations?
- Which techniques help me to identify risks under pressure fast and react on them accordingly?
Behaviour in stressful situations
- How do I realize that I or my team is experiencing stress?
- How do humans communicate and behave under pressure frequently?
- Which behaviour is typical for myself when under pressure?
- The seminar includes 4 hours training time in a full flight simulator, therein at least 2:40h on the front seats as captain or co-pilot.
- The trainers are professional pilots with long lasting experience as instructors and coaches who can share their knowledge authentically.
Dates and booking
Successful Acting in Stressful Situations - Interactive Training Programme in a Full Flight Simulator
Are you interested in tailor made corporate programmes or consulting?
Call us at or send us an e-mail at