Marketing rightly understood is the core of all business. Marketing knowledge will allow you to outperform your competition, create real value for your customers and drive sustained profitable growth. This intensive, 4-day course covers the essentials of marketing and will help you develop the necessary competitive advantage to excel in today's business environment.
This programme enables you to:
- Master all aspects of building and implementing a successful marketing campaigns
- Gain superior insights about your customers and competitors
- Build and take advantage of strong brands
- Use effective marketing tools and techniques, including emerging online tools and social networks
- Implement measurement practices to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
This marketing programme is designed for managers with, or about to take up, marketing responsibilities; and those managers whose role interacts with this function. Past participants have included:
- Executives and managers who are looking for customer-driven marketing perspective
- Marketing executives and others involved in brand strategy, product management, or strategic marketing
- Professionals in sales, customer relations, distribution, marketing, and market research
- Managers interested in learning more about the marketing function
- Entrepreneurs and marketing management consultants
Met my expectations, very interactive, a lot of real life stories and a good mix of participants.
Practical and entertaining.
The course was perfectly organized and structured with a first part more theoretical and second part more dynamic and practical with real examples. The course satisfied all my expectations.
All in all very good! Will do again & further recommend!
A great learning experience to develop professional skills for your career.
The course helped me to realize that marketing is essential.
Good trainers with excellent presentation skills, it was never boring!
The course met expectations on receiving general overview at major marketing principles on real life examples. 10 from 10 points!
Helpful to daily work. Good tools.
Areas of Focus
Marketing Principles– Essentials and Recent Developments
- Understanding the key concepts of marketing
- Ensure alignment with the overall business strategy
- B2C vs. B2B marketing
- Recent Developments such as Social Media and Mobile Marketing
Market Research and Insights
- Analysing consumer research data
- Understanding your customers and their needs
- Analytical methods in measurement
- Segmenting your market
- Competitor insights
- Creating Competitive Advantage
- Strategic decision making
- Assessing market opportunities
- Market-focused strategy
- Evaluate and optimise your product line
- Branding and corporate identity
Effective Marketing Tools and Techniques - Marketing Mix Decisions
- Product and service concepts and strategies
- Marketing Communications Mix
- Managing channels in times of change
- Characteristics of profitable pricing practices
- New product development best practices
- Innovation management
Profitable Customer Relationships
- Key levers that marketers can use to create relationships
- Measuring and managing customer expectations
- Maximising lifetime customer value
- Life-cycle concepts
- Key account management
Focusing on your Bottom Line: Marketing and Profitability
- Keeping the number of product lines in check
- Managing for profitability, not sales volume
- The importance of understanding costs
- Why value-added concepts make unprofitable customers disappear
- How to use marketing to achieve significant bottom-line improvements
Dates and booking
Excellence in Marketing Management
Are you interested in tailor made corporate programmes or consulting?
Call us at or send us an e-mail at info(at)zibs.ch