We expect managers to show sovereignty even in exceptional situations. This usually comes with increasing experience and by learning the hard way.
It is easier and quicker if we analyse our own strengths and weaknesses in terms of demeanour, effect and communication with the aid of the latest insights from management studies, psychology and personality management, guided by experienced instructors, and then purposefully work on our own sovereignty with a practical orientation.
The program is highly interactive and thrives on feedback from the instructor and the other participants. So the number of participants is limited.
- Junior staff, skilled professionals and high potentials
- Practicians in all functions and from all levels of the hierarchy
Excellent balance between theory and short exercises and role games. High trainer experience and competency level.
The course was good structured.
Well prepared, stimulating, interesting.
Good trainer. Good exercises. Good group:
Areas of Focus
The significance of personality and situation
- How do you make the transition from a person to a personality?
- Analysis of your own personality profile through self-analysis
- Definition of strengths and weaknesses
- How do I see myself? How do others see me?
- How would I like to come across to others?
The perception of others
- Successfully shaping the first impression you make
- The conscious control of the signals you send in interpersonal communication, both verbal and non-verbal
- Facial expressions and gestures, deportment and posture, clothes and symbols
- Why spoken and body language signals have to match so that the message convinces
- Analysis of your own strengths – from self-awareness to self-confidence
- Confidently deploying your own strengths
- Systematically releasing unused potential
- Building up trust and credibility on a lasting basis
- Walk the talk – why it is ultimately only actions that count
Effective communication and negotiation
- The art of effective speaking
- The psychology of human communication
- Conducting solution-oriented and easy conversation
- Convincing with communication
- Productively conducting conflict talks
- Practical knowledge of negotiation, tried and tested strategies
Dates and booking
Sovereignty through charisma, communication & persuasiveness
Are you interested in tailor made corporate programmes or consulting?
Call us at or send us an e-mail at info(at)zibs.ch